9 months ago was a low point in my life. My 28 year marriage was coming apart; my business was overwhelming; our cluttered, run-down home depressed me; I worried I wasn’t a good mom; and I felt like a fake – pretending I had it all together when really I was scared, sad and confused.
Yet something inside kept reassuring me: “You’re on the right path, even though it doesn’t feel like it. You have all the tools and support you need to create the life of your dreams. Keep doing your work on yourself, keep getting support to be your best.”
Today I’m so grateful to realize: wow, this IS the life of my dreams! Sure I still have dreams (I’m ready to start dating…) but so much that seemed impossible then is here now:
- sweet friendships with my former husband & daughters;
- great clarity in my business & stellar support to grow big;
- working much less and having much better results;
- exciting projects (writing The Soul Guide to a Magical Life, creating new programs & events to serve you, major artwork, travel)
- beautiful home that nurtures me & everyone who visits — friends, family, clients, women’s group, yoga class, VIP Retreat Day private clients;
- fun collaborations with amazing partners.
I sure am glad I never gave up on my calling and my dreams!
My wish for you is that YOU never give up either, and truly live the life of your dreams. And it may be much closer than you think: 2013 is the year for many of us to step into our work, our power and our potential as never before.
Fix your mind and heart on the best, surround yourself with the best, learn from the best, and become the best!
Love and blessings,